rdering on-line is really simple, just a few steps, or you can order by mail using the Simple Mail order form. QUESTIONS? Call Bob 404 405 5442.
Before ordering there are 2-decisions you will need to make.
When ordering you need to have the following information available.
- What domain name to use.
Although most posts have a name, oftentimes the name is not easily remembered or easily misspelled. I recommend something easy to remember. What I suggest is something like flpost8.org. The first 2-letters represent your state abbreviation, in the example above it is for Florida. I also recommend the.ORG extension.
- How to pay for the order.
You may use a credit card or you can mail a check. For check orders, website setup will begin after check is received. Payment is acceptable as annual or semiannual.
- Post Name
- Complete mailing address
- Phone number
- e-mail address of who will be overseeing the website
button will take you to The American Legion package order page at HostingByEds.com.
- Enter your selected Domain Name. (If you have a domain name already then you will need to phone me at 404-405-5442 to place your order.)
- The system will verify the availability of your selected name.
- If available click the
link, if not then you will need to select another name or variation of the previous selected name.
- Select the Website package, Super Economy or American Legion.
- Select the billing cycle. (Annual is only available for the economy.) Page will calculate and refresh.
- Enter a UserName and PassWord for the domain name.
- Select Payment Type. Enter a coupon code for a discount. Coupon code is only available on printed materials.
- Enter your account information. (You can use the same UserName and PassWord as you did before.)
- Scroll down for your Checkout, verify order then click the
Website will be ready for you in 3-to-7-days.